The search used here is from Google and is flavored to favor sites of the people
search and records variety, other results are not excluded. This is the one page
where results open in the site but the advice listed here can be reached by
using the back button or the convenient link in the left menu.
Advice for using Google:
As a people search engine, Google results can be manipulated according to how you expect results.
Keep in mind that the internet sites won't all think the way you'd think they
would or read things the same. Private sites may not list names while email
addresses might be accessible.
- To be specific, Use quotes around the request term (query) to find that exact order and combination in web pages.
example: "John Johnson" because without the quotes, you could get results for Johnson John instead.
- To combine terms that you want found together, adding the plus/addition (+) symbol between quoted phrases does the trick.
example: "John Johnson"+"Dallas, Texas", again, without the quotations,
you might get John Dallas from Johnson Texas or worse.
- Try loose terminology that someone might be associated with. If John
is a dentist, a few different phrases could be used. example: "John
Johnson"+"Dentist", "John Johnson Dentistry", Johnson DDS and more
specifically, "John Johnson DDS and tons more.
- More detailed information can be found if you can tolerate the
tediousness that might be included. Different combinations and using what you
can gather from the other search pages linked on the upper left side will give
you more to go on to fuel further searches.
- Keep notes about everything, even those bits you think are false,
start a favorites folder of bookmarks if necessary to keep track of the places
you've visited, sometimes the most obscure references can mean more than
This free people search site copyright © 2000-2010 All rights reserved
Other useful sites include:
find people free,
free address lookup and people search.